The Radio Advertising Bureau
The Radio Advertising Bureau (RAB), part of RadioCentre Ltd, is the marketing body for radio, funded entirely by the UK Commercial Radio industry.
Our aim is to share Britain's love of radio with advertisers, and to help them use the medium more effectively and creatively.
How we can help advertisers
The team of RAB Strategy Consultants provides a free consultancy service to national advertisers and their agencies to help optimise their use of radio, offering practical support in the following areas:
- radioGAUGE >> – the radio campaign measurement tool that provides effectiveness data to individual advertisers
- Bespoke Research – where appropriate we work with individual advertisers to demonstrate radio’s effectiveness via bespoke research projects
- Case studies – we can provide relevant case studies to demonstrate radio’s effectiveness for most sectors and advertising objectives
- Ad Doctor >> – a creative consultation service to help advertisers overcome their creative challenges
- 5Is workshops – bespoke sessions to help advertisers evaluate the strength of their radio creative ideas
- Competitive radio ads - we can supply competitor and other relevant ads for to meet most requirements
- We facilitate cross-group briefing sessions for ‘Big idea’ initiatives
Training and events
We run regular training courses, events and conferences to develop knowledge and understanding of radio advertising. Training>>
We run the monthly Aerial Awards to celebrate the best in radio creativity.
We regularly commission and publish new listener insight, radio case studies, and radio advertising effectiveness research. Research>>